top of page

Work in Canada

welder 4000X3000 pxbcpy.jpg

If you are not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, you must have a work permit or an authorization to work to be employed in Canada under either of the following programs: ​

  1. the Temporary Foreign Worker Program

    • A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is required for employers to hire foreign workers to fill temporary labour and skill shortages.

  2. the International Mobility Program (IMP) ​

    • The IMP lets employers hire temporary workers without an LMIA. 

How we can assist you:

Navigating Canada's numerous work permit options can be trying, Ergo Immigration can simplify the process for you. If you have a valid employment offer from a Canadian employer and are uncertain of what to do next, we can assist you in applying for the proper authorizations to work in Canada and support you through the entire process. 

Remember that if your work permit is about to expire, that you must apply to extend it, you must also apply to change the conditions of your permit if your conditions of work change, we can assist with this too.

Erwin Gotthold is authorized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to represent immigration candidates in work permit applications.

We assist people who want to work in Canada and Canadian employers who want to hire foreign workers.

We assist you and your family in finding the Canadian Immigration Program that best suits your personal circumstances. We assess your eligibility and advise you on the v...
Video Consultation
1 hr
CA$ 250 + 5%GST

​Erwin Gotthold

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant

Consultant Réglementé en Immigration Canadienne

Member in good standing with

The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants



Verify Status with CICC

bottom of page