Visitor Visa


Most travellers need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to, or transit through, a Canadian airport. What you need depends on:

  • the type of travel document you will travel with;

  • the country that issued your travel document;

  • your nationality; and

  • how you will travel to Canada. ​​


Most people need a visa OR an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada – not both. Some people may only need their valid passport. ​ Visitors are restricted in length of stay and subject to various conditions. Visitors are foreign nationals who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada who intend to:

  • visit Canada on holiday (vacation);

  • visit family; or

  • conduct business, etc. ​​


The requirement for a visa also applies to temporary residents who are transiting in Canada. ​

We prepare Visitor Visa applications for all visitors, regardless of the country they reside.

We assist you and your family in finding the Canadian Immigration Program that best suits your personal circumstances. We assess your eligibility and advise you on the v...
Video Consultation
1 hr
CA$ 210

​Erwin Gotthold

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant

Consultant Réglementé en Immigration Canadienne

Member in good standing with the

Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council

Verify Status with ICCRC